Friends and Family
Louisiana Home School Sports is proud to start our 7th year of providing team sports for local home school families! Everything we offer is only possible through your continued encouragement and support.
We are excited to announce that we have obtained a 501c3 non-profit status, which means that all donations made to your New Orleans Home School Saints are now tax deductable. This status allows us to accept donations from local corporate sponsors to help support the costs of game operations, such as: the cost of the field, referees, ambulance, and team medical personnel.
We would like to extend an invitation for you to show your continued support by making a tax-deductable donation to your New Orleans Home School Saints. Your donations will also go toward the cost of game operations as well as help us maintain and obtain practice and game equipment.
We are offering multiple levels of support:
· $50 “Pass the Pig” – Helps buy team footballs for practice and games
· $75 “Push ‘em Back” – Pays for blocking dummies used in practice
· $150 “Hug a Cop” – Pays for security services for one home game
· $250 “Feed the Zebras” – Pays for the referees for one home game
· $300 “Patch ‘em Up” – Pays for ambulance/medical support for one home game
· $600 “Mow the Grass” – Pays for the stadium rental for one home game
You can do one of the above or any amount. Our team hopes this is something you might be willing to consider.
For further information you can contact:
Louisiana Home School Sports President